Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

Big Announcement

By 17:45 , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hey all,

I hope everyone is doing great. First of all I would like to apologise for the lack of content on my blog at he moment. I've been busy with work and I'm just exhausted mentally and physically. After my last employer screwed me over extremely bad where I was ill handed in a doctors notice to where I would receive my end of contract within less than two hours where I had to look for work when I was not in fit state to even walk never mind look for a job. I was being sick for over a month and two weeks when I got my job. I've worked loads of hours and to top it off as of the 16th feb 2016 I would of worked 5 months straight without a break and battling with me not being well and a heavy Christmas schedule of these last few month I also been battling extremely bad with Gender Dysphoria, which has made it extremely hard for me to write posts.

These last 3 months I've done so much unfortunately I can't write heavy about two other them as it involve the company I work for and I really can't be bothered getting messages saying I shouldn't mention them and isn't worth any disciplinaries till I've spoke to the bosses at head office. (even though I wouldn't be putting them in a bad position so I will briefly mentioned what I did)



This year I said it will be big for me as female and so far it has and in the first month it has already been massive. I've been out in the day as female but that was for something bigger, and that was going to work as female for the first time. I work in retail, but I was asked to do a few hours which should of been my day off  and that week I was presenting loads as female and also was suffering really bad with the dysphoria and how uncomfortable I was in my body, I spoke to my boss and she allowed me to come in as female if that is how I felt... So I did and went as female.
First time going to work as female 
 In Uniform Not very frilled in my uniform haha
 After work my friends came round and wanted to go for a drive, so it was fixing my make up.
I had to stop off at a service station at Sandbach.

Last week I also went round my home town as female and was the first time also within the public for the first time during the day presenting as I felt for the first time also. So some huge steps for me and the worst thing was I felt uncomfortable but not as because I was presenting female... It was how I dressed I felt extremely over dressed even though the outfit I picked was dressed down completely. I felt so over dressed and that made me uncomfortable.

My first picture out as female in my home town, when I took this I was nervous a fook.
After a long time of waiting I finally met up with my close awesome friend (BBF) Vicky 
On the same day but I had to go home on the bus, I want happy when it started to rain heavy.
This was the main reason I was not in a great mood why it was raining, these was also from River Island and cost £75 so I didn't want to get the ruined.

New projects 

Recently I thought how can I make this blog better so I've decided to invest in a better camera for my pictures which will feature in my posts shortly (the files are uncompressed and non as .nef files which means better picture with more detail... it also means that my picture files will be around 30MB comapred to a normal jpeg which can be around 3MB). The camera I bought is a Nikon D3300 which is a DSLR Camera, this means changeable lenses, better quality of pictures, I can add extras like a flash light, a gps thingy and some other cool gadgets. I've also invested in a Go Pro Hero 3 White which I'm testing out and plan to do something with it. I plan to restructure this blog later in the year also.

I also plan in getting in contact with other Trans* people and see if they will share their awesome stories, maybe even do some posts on what they wear on a daily bases when I do any fashion posts, how they do their make up as part of my little campaign on that we dress normal.

I'm also in the process of thinking to start a huge campaign which I will reveal later if I go a head with it which will involve a real petition.

The Big Announcement

After chatting with loads of new friends I've made in the Trans* community and hearing their stories of their transition and how they went on to finding out about themselves being Trans* which for their start of their journey I can relate to them and also over the last month how I felt about myself.

The other day I got figuratively slapped in the face by a huge penis which made me realise that when I'm female I'm truly happy, I don't have this unhappy stage where I want to cry because I feel unhappy in my own body. So I've thought about it and when the timing is right I will start the journey and will walk down the path to transition to female and go to my GP and get refereed to a GIC clinic (I think it's called) where I will hope I will get put on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) but that's something I will talk about closer to the time, right now I'm going to rest, right the odd post and come to terms to whom I really am. I need to be happy and I if this means that this is the course I need to take and a possibility where I might lose my Mum then so be it.

I would like to thank everyone for your support, it has really meant the world to me. I have a number of post I want to write about but non of them yet are about me personally on my gender but items of clothing, makeup and other things.

Thank you all

Sarah

xxx

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment