Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

Coloured Contact Lenses

By 20:28 , , , , ,


Hey guys!


This is a new type of post one that I never thought I would do and that is working/teaming/testing blogging with companies/brands, and for this post it is all about Coloured Contact Lenses from a company called Spooky eyes, which I have teamed up with and they've sent me some contact lenses to try. Hope you enjoy reading



Spooky Eyes is a company that deals with Contact lenses, which can be used for fancy dress/cosplay/professional use and I suppose everyday use if you wanted. The site has a huge collection of contact lens to choose from and so many that I actually like. I like the layout of the site, everything is categorised so you can quickly navigate to the type of contact lenses you're looking for. For my friends that cosplay especially I strongly recommend that you check this site out, as Spooky Eyes do accommodate for you.
www.spokeyeyes.com
Intro

I've never lied on this blog and never will, this is the first time I've ever worn contacts lenses and I will admit before trying the contact lenses in I did feel nervous with something in my eye. I know they're safe as I many of friends have worn contact lenses for fancy dress and I follow people that cosplay loads who wear them a lot.

When picking my contact lenses I knew that I wouldn't be going for anything to do with cosplay/fancy dress, as I wanted natural colours but something bit different but that something that I feel wouldn't be over the top and which I could use and not look out of place when wearing them normal clothes and which change the appearance of my iris.

My Picks

Normal Natural lenses

These are my top 3 picks which I would happily on a normal day.



These are priced at £16.79 and have a recommended RRP of £19.62




These are prices at £19.59




These are price £19.59

Top pick for fancy dress


Great for anime cosplay. These are priced at £18.89

Great for a night out dressed as a zombie.These are priced at £16.79

i-Glow Yellow Cat Contact Lenses

To dazzle people on your night out dressed as a cat. These are priced at £16.79

All these are available at www.spookyeyes.com so please check this site out as it's is just amazing.
There was so many for me to choose but I would end up flooding this post with them.

Looks And Comfort

My choice was Spin Blue Contact Lenses

This was what I got sent as one of the three choices that I picked. The lenses was comfy and for me my eye didn't water when I successfully applied my contact lenses. I will admit it took getting some used to but after about twenty minutes I quickly adapted to them and went about applying my makeup. The view that I had was just normal and the lenses didn't impair or shorten the wideness of my vision at all and I would happily wear these again. 



Unfortunately the weather when I tested these was awful outside so it prevented me from going out and getting more pictures so I could only really take pictures in my room. I wore these for most of the day though and I actually forgot the contact lenses was still in till I looked in the mirror 7 hours later. 

Conclusion

I would highly recommend using Spooky Eyes to all my friends and family and to every person that is just browsing my blog. If you want to look different or cosplay/fancy dress etc then seriously come and buy from spooky Eyes. I will never recommend anything that I wouldn't like and for a first timer to contact lenses like me with these where was easy to apply.


The box that the lenses come in have instructions but I thought I would post this also for first time users.

Thanks you's

I would like to thank Spooky Eyes on providing me with my contact lenses and having the opportunity to work with you.
I also would like to thank EtailPR on letting me be part of their network and giving me the opportunity to work with brands such as Spooky Eyes.
And thank you to everyone that has come here to read my blog.

I hope to work with other brands soon and post on my blog and watch my journey continue.


You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment