Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

Jeremy Clackson

By 00:06 , , , , , , , ,


Hey all!
Sorry for the lack of content on here main reason is due to being very exhausted due to work mainly. From the 21st February, I will have my first break from being in my new job which I started 16th September which mean working for 5 months straight from when I was ill and still being sick as well as I wasn't steady on my feet still. So yeah I'm extremely tired.

This year I said that “This is the Year were big things will happen.” And it has. I've now been to work as female and have now been to town this week as female but I shall be writing separate posts about them as there is more than just doing them.

Left: In work. Right: In my home town for the first time.


Anyway onto my main topic of this post.

Jeremy Clackson
This week one person known mainly in the UK has hit the headlines on his controversial comments on someone that is transgender and an attack on the Trans* community itself. That person is called Jeremy Clackson.
Yes when it comes to controversy he is the man for it. He’s been in the media loads for his comments, from what Muslims wear under their burkas, to truck drivers murdering prostitutes and also calling Gordon Brown a “one eyed Scottish idiot.” I forgot the racist remarks on Top Gear. Yes many people love him and many people despise him.

What was written?

In the Sunday Times newspaper in a column he wrote “parents who indulge the whims of children wanting gender reassignment are living lunatic lives".
"We must now all turn our attention to the plight of people who want to change their name from Stan to Loretta. As far as I was concerned, men who want to be women were only really to be found on the internet or in the seedier bits of Bangkok."
He took specific aim at parents of Trans* children, saying that they were “poisoning the minds of their kids by indulging them”.

My thoughts

Okay these comments are vexatious and it’s sad really as I like Clarkson I really do, I think he’s funny, I loved him in Top Gear. I like his documentaries that he has done also.
The thing about Jeremy’s comments is that he’s trying to be funny… Or jest being a stereotype and I'm kind of like that myself but nowhere near as offensive. I really don’t care what people say whether it’s Caitlyn Jenner, or Ricky Gervais for that matter as people that say stuff like isn't worth my time thinking about or worrying about. I don’t know any of them so why should I care.  




 left: Caitlyn Jenner Right: Ricky Gervais










Why do I not care?

That is purely because I’m proud of who I am. I have the support off loads of people, I feel well loved and liked. I’m allowed to be who I am. So why should I let someone I don’t care about piss me off?

Will I scrap watching Jeremy’s new show?

Hell no. I like cars, I Like Jeremy on the camera, he knows how to keep people interested, he’s funny and when he talks about cars and about how people should drive etc I feel he’s pretty much spot on. I generally find him interesting.

The petitions

Yes like most things now it’s like being sued, you can be sued for anything these days. Now you can petitions for everything these days, which has happened with Clackson and it’s doing my head in general with all these petitions. Soon as someone says something someone doesn’t like Petition to get them sacked, or removed. Getting a petition to get someone sacked nowadays doesn’t work. It wouldn't surprise me if that is a reason Amazon wanted him on board. The reason is that it will bring in numbers for Amazon prime, people that hate him will watch it on purpose to see if he slips up. To Amazon that means more subscribers, and will end up as a main hashtag on twitter. Will I sign this petition? Nope I'm not wasting my time and energy on him to get a buzz out of it.

I agree with what James May said about Jeremy “The man is a knob… But I quite like him.” I agree 100%. Just because the guy has said something about the Trans* people and about their parents doesn't mean I will stop watching him because I don’t give fuck. Jeremy doesn’t have a clue. My dad doesn't encourage me if anything he advises me not to do things when presenting female but he’s only looking out for me if something goes wrong, but what if I transition then I will be doing it every day for the rest of my life.

Anyway the point is my Dad didn't do anything I made the decision myself on how I felt, and I feel sorry for Clarkson as he really is an uncultured, uneducated fat prick from Yorkshire. That my friends is how I see him, how can I let someone that is uneducated on Trans* people bother me.


Peace out.

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment