Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

Bullying, Harassment and Bedevilment

By 22:16 , , , , , , , , ,


If there is one is one thing about being different to other people whether its being homosexual, Transgender, Bi-Gender, or dressing towards a culture (Goth, Emo etc) and many more you will have that one person at least that will either take a joke to far or really make life hard for you to benefit themselves.



Luckily for me I have had so much support it's been amazing and made me so confident and has really made me what I am today, but now I have bumped into problems, it's surrounding this one individual. He calls me names, he talks out aloud to people that didn't even know, he really does go to town on me. Personally I don't see him as a bully, just an idiot that thinks it's funny and doesn't understand the concept of what Bi-Gender is... Probably never will.

It's been going on for a month now, I don't find it funny but I don't find it where it upsets me, I don't let him get the best of me. It pisses me off but that is the hard part, it makes me think "Boy if I could only finish at 17:30 and knock him out in the car park" or just go round to where he goes on a night out and get him there. As awesome as it would be to get my own back it isn't the answer. Accepting your different means that you have to be strong on the inside. The thing is I know that I have nothing bad to feel about as I know he has a daughter and I know he takes drugs (I remember him telling me in August/September). I don't know how much he sees his daughter but I know he aint worth it, as I'm sure his daughter will end up disowning him when she comes of age if he carries on, that is if he hasn't over dosed himself by then.

Some of the names I get called or phrases  that are used are;

"Lady Boy"
"Go get a frock on"
"No, you can't suck my Dick"
"Go Suck dick"
"Stop looking at my ass" (which I don't nothing to see)
"Stop touching me" (why the hell would I do such a thing)

He also likes to sing a song which is really only one line which no one laughs at mainly as he can't finish it.

"He wears a frock he loves the cock Nick,Nick"

Mostly are aimed at me liking other males which I know i'm not. Even when I present female, I will always go for females.
It generally makes me laugh, it really does. Mainly as he really is a fucking idiot. he's lazy, a prick and he doesn't think his life is worse than mine. I generally don't talk to him unless I need to. It's him that starts something from nothing. I know many people would get upset or pissed off but that's not how I work. If I can't handle someone that says a load of bull then how and I going to handle when someone does worse? I know it will happen at some point.

Name calling doesn't hurt specially when it's from someone you don't care about. If he dies tomorrow I'm not going to give a fuck, if he comes in saying he can't see his kid (again i'm not sure if he can or not but if) I will generally not show any compassion. Why would you? He went round telling people that I didn't tell and made up a load of bull. Yes you can lash out but the biggest question is? Is it worth your job? No its not. I spend around 5-6 hours and I don't see him all the time, plus their is a chance I won't be in the same area for my time there.

The thing that does my head in is how inaccurate everything he uses are, or when he tells other people that I never told. 99% of the time when hes on his own he says nothing, So is getting worked up worth it? Not really when I'm taller and around 4 stone heavier and still faster that what he is.


I only see this as a positive as everything he says is wrong anyway and I know that my life is so much better than his. I know that Karma will happen and will affect him more than it will with me. I know I have so many people that are with me than against me. If you're transgender, Bi-Gender, Homosexual, Emo, Goth etc it doesn't mean you have to take the shit people give you. It's about how you react to people. You go to work to work, not really to make friends. If you do good, a nice bonus.

My advice to you if your going through the same or similar is don't let people bring you down especially if you have great support and following like I have. Look to the future, so if you just have to work with them why let it bother you?
Bullying is what you think of the situation really. For me its someone that's trying to look cool in front of people. When he has been on his own he normally talks to me about football. (NFL and soccer) so for me it doesn't really get to me so let him have his cheap laughs as I know his problem outside of work will be worse than mine. One day he will piss the wrong person off and they will swing for him.

If you feel that you're getting bullied their are many ways to deal with it if you want to stop.


  • Talk to that person. (They might not know they're hurting or offending you)
  • Talk to the next in command. (sometimes it better as they're not snotty and can put things in better perspective for that person that has offended/upset you)
  • Talk to HR. (HR - Human Resources are a great way to settle most issues and have all the information to help you and help put a stop to bullying, but not all HR departments are great)
  • Talk to the higher ups or even owners depending on what type of business you work in. (If you talk to your bosses and they know about your situation than it's great way to sort any issue out as they will act)
  • If all else fails there are many methods that can be helped outside of the work place, such as legal action, or in the UK we have a service called Acas.

Acas are great to use. They give free advice for problems in the workplace. This service can be used for employees and employers, They offer other services at a price to business to help them with the HR side of things. Acas has government sponsor so you are guaranteed not go get rubbish only the impartial information that you need for the issue that you have. They will give you the rights that you have as an employer or employee and will even give you links to the right places. They will help you for all business HR related questions not just bullying.

Contact details
Number: 0300 123 1100 (UK)
Hours: (8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm Saturday)

I Don't think there's an e-mail but even if there was I wouldn't use it. I would advise you speak to them so you know how they sound on the phone and they can always e-mail you the information you need. You can always write notes down using pen and paper or use notepad, word etc. These for me are a last resort but you can also compare notes from what your HR or bosses say to what Acas say. Acas will tell you what is law.

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment