Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

Big Friends Reveal

By 20:27 , , , , , , ,


Hey all.

I hope you have had a great Christmas? I know for me Christmas came early. I was invited to the pub with the people that I used to work with, some of them left working at McDonald's a month or so before I left some still working there, but when it comes to an all out messy piss up you're guaranteed that they will unite together for it and get messy together. Hopefully in the future I will join them round town as female which I plan within the next 12 months.

I worked with most of them when I found out I was Bi-Gender and the support they gave was awesome, and I have always thought to myself how can I repay there kindness and acceptance. I know many of them wanted to see my female side and with me leaving for my new job that went down the hill in regards to me presenting female.

This month has been a hard month I have been suffering from so much dysphoria regards to my gender it has really made me feel low and when I got the invite I felt it was the perfect opportunity to present as female if the opportunity comes across and not fight it like I have done for most of the month. The journey which I'm on felt like it came to a stop as even though I had my days off to present as female, I couldn't do it as it would be the same stuff and not doing anything and staying in the house. Sure it would settle the dysphoria down but I've been craving to get out and interact with people even with my masculine voice I just needed to get out.

Weds 24th December 2014

The day had come I finished work at 2pm and headed home, I got in around 15:45pm with only a few presents to wrap and a quick tidy up of the house. I was expecting my friend to come round around 20:30pm-21:00pm, think I started to get ready around 19:30pm I don't know for sure what trigged it off and wanting to go to a crowded pub with a good few of us that I knew dress female. The only thing I can think of was that I needed to get over this hurdle that was stopping me from my journey. I knew that I could go and everyone would be good about it, so what a better way to get out and meet people.

My best friend was delayed by about one hour and that was after I was ready so by the time he came my nervousness that I felt had pretty much gone. I was pretty much angry and on the way to being drunk as I had around 5 shots of Jack Daniels and 2 cans of beer before I set out, some of it was Dutch courage but most was because I hadn't had a drink in a while.


After my friend arrived we quickly went to pub to meet up with everybody and I have to say how good everyone was, I got treated as female for most of it, I was expecting the lads to give me a hand shake but they treated me female and gave me hugs which I expected and I love hugs, I think at first some people was shocked as when I said about being Bi-Gender people thought it was a load of B.S, or that I would never show them/never have the guts but I got comfy quickly and was chatting away to people that knew who I was and was reminiscing of old times some people kept say about how good my eye make up was, about my hair and one lad called Kyle who just is one of a kind asked me about my boobs haha. So I thought fuck it and told him to have a feel, I know it sounds weird but being open is what I'm about and obviously he was curious of what they was to gave my body the shape so it was for me more about educating him, I know his girlfriend called Lauren wasn't happy at first but he felt her's then mine again, which she then felt mine. It was funny and I didn't see the bad side as being a bitch will get you nowhere and nothing was meant by it, and he got some fun and education out of it. Kyle treated me as I presented which was female and I loved it, most of the people that was with us did.
Kyle 
(He is really a nutcase but awesome)

I wanted to meet one person that was there and that was a fantastic girl called Abi. She is amazing has has always been there for me out of the people that was with us. I not saying that the other wouldn't but we have spoke to each other via facebook profiles and I was reluctant to meet her. Another girl that made me me happy was one mentioned recently which was Lauren, When we go into the pub she instantly noticed me and I spoke to her the most in the pub and she was more than supportive, and made me feel really welcome and apart of something which I've never massively had that feeling. People that I wanted to see and people that was with us was very good and didn't refuse to have pictures with me which really made me happy and feel special. Carla is another person that I have to mention, she has been very supportive and has said about going out sometime which I will take you you on that offer at some point, I've still never been to Nandos even though I work round the corner from one.
Abi

Overall the night was awesome and really was my Christmas present, I managed to do the hardest and most important part of my journey so far, anyone can ignore there feelings but to follow up on them go through with them is something. My friends said they was proud of me for not being ashamed of who I am well I'm proud to have you guys my life as for me it takes guts to accept someone that is different and treat them as a normal people. There are a few people that I've not mentioned its not because it didn't sink in what you did but this post would go on like for ever. I can see in the future when I can freely do what I want and hopefully we will become good friends as female with some of them and go on nights and even shopping.

I would like to thank all of the people that I was with not just being there for me but making my first time out with people I know special. Like I promised to people that have been there for me you will get a chance to see my female side and I kept that promise. There are a few people that still need to see my female side and I haven't forgotten.

My tips for people is don't be a slave to your emotions and feelings as it won't get you anywhere and will make matters worse by keeping them in believe me on this I know and it will affect your life from friends, family and work. Be confident in who you are even if it means necking some form of an alcoholic beverage. Go and have fun, if your friends know about how you are and are happy then why should they reject seeing you for who you are.
Left Bottom: Tori. Left: Carla, Jade. 
Center: Declan and Amelia (Underneath Dec)
Right: Me and Nathan
Dean
(This guy is a legend)
Random Girl
(She was with the group but was awesome)
(If someone gives me a name I shall edit)

Right: Terri. Center: Me. Right: Lauren.



Boxing Day

Christmas day was a male day even though my I really wanted to present female, reason for me fighting my feelings of not getting ready was because of I was going to be in a strange location and with newer people. I also was with my Mum and Step-Dad and my Mum has told me she doesn't want to see me as female, even though she does she does supports me, kind of a backhanded way of support but I have to respect her wishes and for the sake of a day it wasn't worth the trouble.

Anyway I have spent most of Christmas at my friends and I just felt feminine and I just thought stuff it. I have been told to be myself by both my friend and his house mate which we get on well so i took them up on it and got ready as my female side. From the get go he was supportive and didn't have a problem. He had to nip out and I thought I would look out the window to my amazement it was snowing and snowing heavy which I had to take a picture.


Left: Ains
Right: Daz










I spent most of my Christmas with these two clowns but to be honest I can't think of any other clowns I would spend it with total acceptance from the beginning. When I got home I thought stuff it so I grabbed a picture of me and my Dad

This has been a busy few days and it only got better which is why I got delayed posting this as Boxing Day also had a something I could add to this.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope you all have a happy New Year.

Thanks to everyone that has been there for me this year from first coming out and coming joining me along the way. Without you there is no way I could have got this far. No way could I have entered that pub with you guys not being there. No way could I have gone to Blackpool, gone for walks, coming out on Facebook etc. You Guys are my hero's. People have told me that their proud of me and what I have achieved in such short time, but I'm proud of you as it takes guts to accept someone that is different and shows it in front of other people whist you're there. Your Strengths give me mine. With the new year fast approaching I can't wait to see what I will be doing next, I just hope next year I find love and someone that accept me for me.

Thank you
Sarah
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment