Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

London-Scotland 2017: Part One Preparation

By 12:42 , , , , , , ,



Hey guys!

On this post, I get my Versailles tattoo spruced up! And we talk about London! 

Yes, January on this blog it’s all about London and going to watch my Favorited band called ‘Versailles’ and what I plan to do while I’m there, but what I’ve not spoke about is the preparations. My train is at 06:09am and I will arrive in London around 08:17am. Now as we know I’m not full time as female yet which means the two choices;

Going as female;
02:30am/03:00am Getting up and Bath and full shave
04:00am get ready with makeup
05:30am last min checks
06:00am be at the train station ready for the train
06:09am The train sets off
This could be a hard part of the trip if I get too warm I will sweat under the wig and have nowhere to go and cool down.
08:17am Arrive in London
Spend 3hr 43mins in London with all my luggage and there will be a lot.
12:00pm (Midday) Check in
This is where the problem is! I might get asked questions because I won’t match the card and name I paid with.
12:10pm (hopefully)
I will be in my room and would have to get unpacked and also I would have to take all of my makeup off to shave my face again then to reapply my makeup.
14:00/15.00pm Out to London
Looking round London quickly for nightclubs to go to. As female that is it loads of hard work.

As male;
05:30am Wake up
Check that I have everything
06:00am Arrive at train station
06:09am Train sets off
08:17am arrive at train station and look for bar or source of entertainment and kill time.
12.00pm Check in at my hotel
12:10pm Unpack and run bath
Will have a full body shave and apply makeup
2pm off out I go

There is so many pros to go as male than as female, I would less likely run into any trouble and misunderstanding with anyone at the hotel. I would be seen for how I’m presenting more and with the luggage it will look more genuine… There is one big thing in the way though REGRET.

Even though it will be easier to go as male it would just work out better for me to present female when I arrive in London, the issue is. Will I regret not being myself and travelling as female? This will probably not happen again or not for a long time anyway.

It’s a case of Connivance Vs Pride.

What makes it hard was I rang to hotel as I thought it had the self-checking services which it turns out it doesn’t so I would have to talk and out on my own it’s something I don’t want to do. All I can do is wait and see how I feel.

Now one thing I have pride in myself it’s my Versailles Tattoo that I have and the band saw it when they last came. there is one issue... That was in 2011 which means that my tattoo has faded it’s kind of grey rather than black, the band is refreshed and I thought I should do the same with my tattoo… So I did.

The Tattoo was first done by one of my besties father which will always live with me as it was seen by the band and this will never leave me, also they  might not see my tattoo this time as the band have this weird V.I.P package which I couldn't find anywhere and when I tried to sort it out it said I had to be a resident of Japan?????  Anyway, I wanted to do something else to my tattoo and spruce it up a bit and for this I needed a professional, which for me I didn’t want just anyone do tattoo my most important tattoo. For this I was to trust a friend I’ve known from High school, a person that tattooed names like Steve-O (jackass), Bam Margera (Jackass and another one of my Idols) and Sam Tomkins (Wigan Warriors, Rugby) to name a few. The person had to be Chris Burwin.
Top right: Sam Tomkins. Middle Left: Steve-O. Bottom right: Bam Margera (Before his issues)

My Tattooist is also Trans, which we decided to both go as female, it's awesome that she can just go as female to work and not give a rats ass. I have to say what a choice I made for going as myself and going to Alchemy Tattoo Studio it was awesome as no one in the shop was bothered and the staff was great and was offered a drink a few times which I decided to have water. It was a great experience so if you want a tattoo place that is LGBT friendly Alchemy Tattoo Studio in Wigan is the place to go.

And finally I need a new dress and I need some new boots… Okies not boots but every footwear post I do I’m on a never ending quest for the best. So my 12-hour search has started and if the arrive on time I can’t wait to show you.

Will be posting about my trip to London and Scotland


Thanks for reading

Sarah
xxx



You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment