Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

London-Scotland 2017: Part 3 Camden Night Out

By 21:57 , , , , , ,



Welcome Back and this is part 3 of my journey, last time it was about travelling to London, getting to my hotel and having a walk around Highbury which was mental and messy. Now we look towards Part 3.

I had a big case, backpack, bag of coats, a laptop bag which was full of technology and a bag full of goodies. With the early check-in the packing within 45 minutes and I was knackered. I planned to see a trans girl called Victoria who is someone I’ve been wanting to meet for a while now. She’s brave, strong, funny and seemed to have a great character and she was willing to meet me. During my walk to Highbury we decided on Facebook to meet in the evening so she had time to do stuff, and me to have a shave but I decided to had a nap as I did need it. After getting up I knew I needed a shave and I mean a full body shave so I ran the bath and was like wow how big is this bath. Just what I wanted... needed it and I defiantly had a good soak. 

It wasn't long before I got a Facebook message saying that she was almost ready which I soon rushed shaving and started to get ready. At this time was shitting myself as I hadn’t shaved my face by that time. I quickly got all my clothes and makeup ready and went for a shave and straight after it to do my makeup. Recently I’ve been practising getting ready quicker so it was another time where I had to put it to the test and when it mattered. I decided to play it safe with techniques that I feel comfortable with and colour with the eye shadow pallet.

Makeup used; (not in order)


  • Eye shadow:  Younique Addiction 2 Pallet
  • Eye Liner: Mac Fluidline (type: Gel)
  • Mascare: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye
  • Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear (missing in the Picture)
  • Hiding stubble Concealer 1: MAC Studio Finish NW30
  • Hiding stubble Concealer 2: MAC Pro Longwear NC15
  • Contouring Pallet: Sculpting & Highlighting Kit
  • Highlighting: MUA Iridescent Gold
  • Brow kit: Sleek Brow kit
  • Lipstick: Avon Plum

I didn’t use set spray or powder as I forgot to pack any and I’m stopping using setting powder at the moment till I can find out why my skin flakes and it doesn’t when I don’t use powder… Much.


Anyways with my makeup done I decided to look at the weather and it didn't look great so I changed my outfit when I had a message from Victoria to say she was coming to meet me at the hotel and the issue was... she was about to catch the tube, and with the weather forecast not looking great I had to quickly redo my whole outfit. So I decided to go for a lace skater dress which I bought from amazon (mainly as this will keep me cool under my coat and with my prosfetics. It had flower detail which was the lace for the full length of the dress with a lining for the body, it was three quarter length for the arms but with no lining. Before getting dressed it’s about sorting out my silicon breasts which are C cups, It’s then about the lower region which needed sorting out so I don’t get the bulge and then on with the tights which are from New Look. Followed by the Faux Leather OTK boots again from New Look, then waist trainer. Carefully the dress is next followed but doing my hair. Once the hair is done then I do my lippy.

Within less than 30 minutes I was ready, just in time as Victoria then massaged me to say she was outside my hotel. I quickly checked I had the right bag I wanted which was a little River Island bag, my phone, basic makeup and purse, it was then a quick check that I had everything I was extremely nervous also feeling sick thinking. Is going as a girl the right choice? Will I pass? Will I get into bother if I don't? With me even though I ask myself these questions I still go against it and think fuck it. With a quick nervous sigh I set off I got out of the lift to the reception area with no one insight till the entrance and there stood a thin and too be honest there stood a attractive female, the girl that I’ve wanted to meet for ages.

With light introductions because we knew each other... Kinda through chatting on Facebook we set off slowly and into our first pub… Only now I realised I should of took note of where we went as I don’t have a clue and can’t remember. Anyway, the first pub we both ordered a cider and decided to go up to where there was a balcony and just where we wanted a quiet place so we could get to know each other personality and no not like that. Victoria is way in front of me in her transition and she was open enough to answer some questions and for me to learn so I could see what I will potentially be in for. Every transgender person that is in their transition whether its male to female or female to male is that their journey is different, though procures are pretty much the same though from the people I've spoken to anyway.


People came up to the balcony and never bothered us which very quickly I became comfortable in myself, we soon drank up and went to Kings Cross Station where I would be accomplishing another thing, catching the tube as female for the first time. It was only for two/three stops but hey it’s another thing to scratch off the list. We got off in Camden where it was then a quick tour of the place and stopping off where we saw Graffiti and not the stupid names of wannabe bad boy ass holes that just have a can of spray paint but actual art.

After this we stopped by the MAC shop, looked around a few market places and went to a great Rave shop called Cyberdog which is awesome but I will talk about that in my next post. After that it was on to drinking which I was introduced to Rum and Cola which I’ve never tried to which I fell in love with that drink. I had that drink at the only pub/club I remember going into which was called “The Worlds End” which I was told is part of Underworld which many famous bands have and still play there. The World Ends I can’t lie is in need of improvement mainly talking about the toilet facilities, I used the female toilets and the toilet lids was disgusting or not even there and where I decided to think stuff that I’m standing which is something I don’t like doing, even when presenting male. Some toilet lids were missing and squatting over is something I’ve never tried doing and didn’t want to even attempt. By that point the cider I had in the first pub got to me and my bladder was always crying out for the loo which this was in the space of 10 minutes I think I went three times. We went into a few rock pubs as that is what we both had likings for. I will admit I didn’t have my phone out loads as I was having loads of fun and I was pretty drunk which never helps but I managed to get a few pictures in.


Even though the night was still young being up early for both of us, and with our busy lives soon caught up with us and we decided to call it a night. The boots I wore was hurting my feet loads because they where a size smaller than what I am but wasn't completely broken into yet either so that didn't help, I couldn’t walk much further which I only wore because the weather was supposed to be bad which it wasn’t and was just cold. Victoria flagged a taxi down for and I went back to the hotel and she caught the tube home. Even though we only spent a few hours together it was enough to fill me with memories I will cherish as well as having a great time, this was also the first time I’ve been on a night out where I’ve not been to Canal Street… Which was the only one time.  As per usual when I am out I always get drunk and manage to get a Snapchat selfie in and I love it and still think it was cute.  I went to bed a drunk happy girl.


That's is it for part 3, join me on the next part as I still the build up to Versailles gig and my day trip to London before I talk about Scotland.

Thanks for reading

Sarah
xxx




You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment