Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

2nd Year Anniversary

By 23:12 , , , , , , , , , ,

Hey all

Today is a special post as it marks this blogs second anniversary when I created it. It was an experiment for myself  at that time as well as other things. I was Bi-Gender 6 months into my journey, which by this time I had done loads. I came out to work colleagues at McDonald's which from the start people was very supportive and by May I was out to my Brother and my Dad which again was massive, within two months I presented as female to one of my closes friends and even went for a drive on the same day.  Within less than six months I soon was out and about in Blackpool for the illuminations and spent a few hours in Coral Island and went for a walk, So I also thought I would share my experiences to help other Bi-Gender people and see how I progressed on my journey.

(I've put random pictures not in order of my journey) 


Since then we have laugh, cried and now going through a new journey of me transitioning to female and the best part of this journey is that we have witnessed this not just from start but before the beginning and this new year we will see more and more things that I will be going through as I change hopefully physically.

It doesn’t end there I’m planning on making massive changes on here also, bringing more and better content. This time next year my goal is to have something set in stone to when I will start living my life the way it should as female. It could be sooner but I highly doubt it but one thing I’ve learnt in these two years is never say never.

I think looking back to how I looked I will say how proud I am of my journey but most of all I think what the fuck was I wearing or why did I do my makeup this way, but hey to be old and wise you need to be first young and stupid!

I remember the first picture I did was for a laugh as someone I worked with looked like she was plastered in fake tan but gone wrong, I think if her hair was green she would have almost resembled an Umpa Lumpa, which I suppose was a good thing as I’ve never been a person to take things seriously so it brought me to do my first ever picture as female. I think that must have been a young and dump thing at the time as before then and to now I think she is extremely attractive, just too young for me... Unfortunately, with me age is important so two years younger than me is too young.

I bought some foundation it was in a set from lightest to darkest and I thought for a laugh let’s do the darkest, the funniest thing was it got rid of any signs of stubble, compared to now… but made me look ridiculous, I didn’t blend at all, which was pointed out by a few people but hell it was a laugh but my first step.


The other thing was to run this blog alongside of my gaming blog but within a couple of months I knew I had to sort my image out as I was nowhere near ready really to set foot in the world as female, I suppose when I went Blackpool I wasn’t but it was only for a drive which turned to needing the loo then to spending time out. Anyway, I started to mainly concentrate on clothing as I felt at that time my makeup was okay, as I was getting loads of compliments and no bad criticism, but as I kept looking and looking I started to fall in love with fashion and soon within a year makeup. I wasn’t playing games, as they started to pretty much bore me as I became a social gamer so gaming alone wasn’t for me fun and I didn’t really have people to play with often. I was spending around 10-15 hours looking at makeup and fashion blogs and youtube to name a few. Now I spend a lot less maybe between 4-6 hours… maybe a bit more when the new season stuff come out, looking at fashion and makeup as now I have a much better idea of how I want to look.
When I first started I had no idea and I suppose like most people I was naive to hell, I had not many clothes it was just band shirts etc. Then came the dresses that had no shape to them…At all!
But in two years I’ve come along way and now I have a look... Ish where I’m more comfortable with makeup and have moved on from the cheap stuff that wasn’t working well on me to now trying the more premium brands such as MAC, Dior, Urban Decay etc, they’ve not all worked to be honest but it’s the stage that I’m at where I’m trying to test what will work as we all know with makeup that it doesn’t work for everybody.

My style of the way I present with clothes has change, I still don’t have enough and I mean this literally not just the saying “A girl can never have enough clothes.” I’m still trying to get that perfect dress or that perfect combination of jumpers and pants which I don’t really like wearing as I wear them as male and don’t like them. I need different collaboration of footwear not just over the knee boots and suede.

Anyways that it for this post I would like to thank everyone for reading and your support it seems like only yesterday I started this blog and so much has change and I feel for the better, I can’t wait to post about my new journey that I’ve embarked on and share the outcome and we can share the laughter, bad times and everything else.

Thanks again

Sarah
Xx

Next planned posts;
August 2015-2016 Part Four
Footwear
Makeup: Part 4 (This will happen when August 2015-2016/footwear has finished)


You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment