Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

Happy New Year

By 21:25 , , , , ,

Hi All!


I would like to wish everyone Happy New Year.

I would like to thank everyone that supported me and coming back to this blog throughout 2015 and also since I started. Last year wasn't the best of years but wasn't the worst. I went through feeling normal for a few of months and also managed to lose weight. For the first time I presented to people I work with on a staff outing and also ordered my first drink as female by myself. When I had a break from my gender switching I felt I came back stronger and better, not to where I feel the best as I'm still recovering from my vertigo and sickness, mainly I need to rest which I've not done and I need to start to eat better.

This year I'm not going to make any resolutions but I'm going to do what makes me happy. I want to expand this blog, meet new people and go out more as female. They're my goals overall not just for the year as I will not force myself to doing something I don't feel up to.
For the First time entering the New Year as female.

I would like to say I will be changing my hair again which will I hopefully post this month.

Be hated for who you are not loved for someone you're not.

Have a great year.

Sarah

xx

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment