Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

Living With Someone That Has Two Genders And Updates

By 10:15 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hey all

It has been a while since I posted a something about a particular topic and this week I want to talk about what it must be like living with someone that has to see the changes that people are Bi-Gender and I can imaging people that are Transgender also.

Being Bi-gender isn't easy and same goes for transgender but even though I have spoken to people and looked through forums and other peoples blogs I've never seen anything about who they live with, nor do I see many thank the people that they live with also. (I'm mainly on about the people that accept them or has no choice but has to put up living with them)

It must be hard or weird for my Dad as I don't general present female much, it works out works out like 3/4 time a month which really is nothing. I won't let anyone see me when I feel that my gender has switched completely and I will be a total bitch if anyone decides to walk into my room when I'm getting ready. I will never tell anyone that I'm going to get ready as female mainly as I generally just start to get ready without thinking about it, but I've noticed that it will happen when my Dad has nipped out or fast asleep either on the couch or in bed, so I don't get disturbed . I will generally give hints during the day if I feel conflicted which my Dad never gets. The biggest hint is that I always want to do things early as possible mainly in the mornings so I can get sorted then get ready and spend the rest of the day as female if the switch happens.

One thing that I had on my mind was how would it affect him seeing me before he goes to sleep or when he nips out then the next time he sees me it's coming out of my bedroom door with longer blonde hair, boobs, and female clothing all without warning. I must have some effect on his mind even if its for one minute. Going out just for 10 mins or so having a nap on the couch seeing me as his son then coming back and 20/30 mins after hes back  or woken up then seeing me as his daughter. It must have some effect.



The big thing is he acts all fine about it, it might not bother him but my point of this post is what about the other people that are Bi-Gender/Transgender that live with someone. How do they feel? (you could live with a friend) I spent most of my Christmas at my friends on boxing day I went shopping with him, got back to his went up stairs to his gaming room went to the loo and 40 mins later I came back to his room as female. It didn't look like it bothered him mainly as he has gotten used to it but it was at his house. He probably knew as he knew I took my stuff just in case and I told him that it could happen and he could of guess that I was getting ready as female, but there is something called a poker face. It makes me wounder do we really appreciate the people that we live with as it mustn't be easy for them seeing there love one/friend go into the loo or not seeing them for a period of time hiding away and then watching them walk through a door as the opposite gender.

So this post goes out to the people that has to cope living with use.

Thank you

Updates and stuff


This Update is for 2015 New Year, New Me.

After I've spoken to a few friends about the clothes I wear and the comments made about them and my body I've decided to add a dress, leggings/tights. I've been told on a few occasions that I have really good legs and I should try the the dress and legging etc so I've started to. On boxing day it was the first time I wore a dress (hoodie dress), leggings, leatherette shorts and knee high boots. It was only since I did the post on footwear did a few of my friends actually say about my legs, as I've always worn jeans when I've been out.

The hoodie dress is extremely comfy and I wore with leggings and my knee boots that I got from New Look. It was snowing also so I had to go out, when cars/people went past no one looked at me any different.. well not what I noticed.

I also managed to get my hands on the boots similar to what I wanted from Schuh/River Island but I had to order them from China which came in 2 weeks and less than the delivery expected time. So I decided stuff it lets wear them when I went to McDonald's with my Dad.
I didn't get any pictures before I went to McD's,
 but this is pretty much what I wore just with legging instead.

Last Sunday 11th Jan was the first time presenting as female that I've been out with my Dad even it was a 10-15 minute drive to my local McDonald's, I did wear the boots throughout the day and I wasn't changing them when I went to McDonald's. I didn't go in and it was due to my Dad wanted to go inside to order rather than the drive thru, I was going to go in as I noticed a few people that saw me on Christmas Eve that was working when I look through the window. One thing stopped me and that was the local kids that have been plaguing the store and cause trouble, with it being my first time out with my Dad I didn't want to ruin it by going in and them finding out and trouble that it could caused so I stopped the car.

I can tell why this design has been copied and more than one clothes chain stocks this design. Also it has got fashion blogger going wild over them to and I can see why, there extremely comfy and I know I could walk in them all day, you can't tell that there's much of a heel because of the way the platform of the boot is designed and the fabric on your leg is super soft... Well for mine it is and mine isn't suede, for me it's like wearing a slipper haha. The boots can also be worn with practically anything, I teamed my boots with a tartan dress, legging which and wore a long coat with faux fur round the sleeves and the hood. I didn't realize the coat was chocolate colour as I'm sure the shop said it was black but meh I like it and it's a start of my collection of winter coats.

The week of 12th-18th Jan I few things has happened not relating to me being female but I will be blogging about. Also from tomorrow 19th Jan, I'm officially off work for a week and I will use it to write a few posts and hopefully some new things will happen, such as waking up and getting dressed as female for the first time rather than in the afternoon, going out on my own as female, who knows what could happen.


You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment