Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

Spotlight Syndrome

By 23:14 , , ,

Source from http://socialpsychonline.com/


Hey all, hope you’re all alright?

It’s been a long long time since I covered an issue so this issue is about something I and I know many others suffer from and this post is about ‘Spotlight Syndrome’.
The spotlight effect is the phenomenon in which people tend to believe they are being noticed more than they really are. Being that one is constantly in the centre of one's own world, an accurate evaluation of how much one is noticed by others has shown to be uncommon.

You don’t have to be transgender to feel this also. I suffer from this loads and it’s probably one of the worst feeling in the world also, because you feel the whole world is looking at you, laughing at you. It’s just so uncomfortable, but the only way to get past this is to be out more and more.

My trip to London is a step towards irradiating this from my mind and be able to… Well be me and not give a damn about what people do.  I generally don’t care what people think it’s just down to I can’t be arsed having to listen bitch to me about what I’m doing is against god’s will (I’m not religious but don’t class myself as an atheist) or its wrong etc. Getting into confrontations is just too much effort and a great way to maybe ruin a good pair of shoes and bags.

It’s horrible but I know the more you be yourself the better and easier it gets, I will not give up and nor should any other you, believe in yourself and keep living.

#believe

Sarah
xxx



You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment