Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

The Journey Starts Here

By 20:28 , , , ,

Hey all!

First of all, I would like to wish everyone a happy New Year!

Welcome to special edition post and it’s not something I’ve done for a while. This post is all about 2017 and my last day off in 2016, and how it’s the start of probably the biggest challenge of my life which is where I will be starting my transition from male to female to where I will be going full time.

I will get to that later but before I do there is something else I have to talk about. Wednesday 28th December was my last day off for this year. Normally I would stay in and game/shop for makeup and clothes but  this time I decided not to. Recently I’ve decided to start going to the gym early rather than when everyone else does when the new year comes round and may struggle to get in any classes or equipment. 

Wednesday 28th December, it was a nice day and I didn’t want to stay in so I decided to go for a walk to Scotsman’s Flash pretty much after I got in from the gym. In Wigan you have what are called the ‘Wigan Flashes’ Which is where they have loads of water and where there are bird and people fish in the shortest way to put it, but the views are great and it all looks amazing. I thought that I really want to get some pictures in before my rest window shuts. 


Wigan Flashes
From my house to the Top of Scotsman’s Flash its 3.1 miles and it took about 40 mins to get there before the sun would properly set so the race was on.

At 14:30 I was on the stretch where I would get onto the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, where I would get hit but a surprise and that was that the floor was still frosty and it wasn’t that could either.

With the conditions not what I wanted it did slow me down a little but I still soldered on, even the canal was pretty much frozen for most of my walk to the Wigan Flashes.

Even the ducks enjoy walking on water… technically but it was great to see them all together.

This was still just less than 1 mile away from where I wanted to go but I was touching the start of Scotsman’s Flash so I need to be quick if I wanted to catch the wildlife as well as the sunset.




The Wigan Flashes
With less than an hour to spend there I saw a great view of Scotsman’s Flash, it was the first time that I’ve ever seen it on a clear day, people was still about and the wildlife was around and I loved it.

This was the view I was treated with I’ve not edited these at all and these are just brilliant. This view was a great way to spend my last day off for the year resting. It was peaceful and just paradise for me, sometimes you don’t need to go shopping, buy makeup and go to the cinema where you would be spending money. Sometimes you just need a little walk.


I love these picture and was fantastically timed
The two ripples is the birds going underwater to catch fish to eat.
 I love these pictures also because of how beautiful these birds really are.
After I took this photograph I decided to call it a day at Scotsman's Flash and set off back home, I really enjoyed coming just as I normally do but this was the first time I've been here during the winter and I have to say even without the presents of the chicks and the blossoming of the flowers it was till beautiful. 

On my way home I thought I wouldn't really see anything even walking past Horrock's Flash but that wasn't the case, I tried to get some pictures of some ducks when out popped a swan that thought I had food. Unlucky for the swan I didn't but it still stayed around me and let me take a good few pictures. 
I wasn't long before its mate arrived also and again seemed not to be phased by me being there. 

Those was the last pictures I took on my journey out and I have to say what an amazing couple of hours out of the house it was. The weather wasn’t bad also and the sky was great I would have liked a better sunset but it could have been raining where I would of stopped in. It makes me so happy that where I live because Wigan has many places like this where I can come and get away from the world and chill. Being transgender isn’t easy, we get discriminated against, people that have a fetish for transgender people even cause trouble and people that don’t read profiles.

Just getting away and not having any stress is great.

Okay now for what this post is about and as of today 1.1.2017 it is now the start of my transition where I will be transitioning from male to female and I have set myself a goal of 12 months to achieve where I will live every day of my live as female. From being on hormones, to losing 2 stone in weight and being on the Gender Identity Clinic waiting list. These are to name a few and I know that I now have a massive year to where I will be extremely busy. I will be going to the gym regular at ‘JD Gyms’ which I’m looking for a personal trainer in a few months to help me with my diet and to push me. I won't be doing this alone I have some awesome people that has said that they will help me and guide me the best they can which I can't wait to see how everything turns out. 


It’s weird how far I’ve come on my journey since 1st April 2014 where I came out as Bi-Gender to now where I’m starting to plan my life to life as female. I never knew I would have the support I have now or be this person that everyone seems to adore and love (that’s how I feel anyway) 3 years ago people didn’t want to know me or hang out with me, I was pretty much alone with barely any friends and yes it wasn’t a great time for me at all.

I look back and think this is how I should have been and never ignored how I felt as now I feel that I’ve missed out on so much like having more friends and even finding love, which is something most of us want at some point in our lives. The hardest part for me is that I’m not into men so that makes it more difficult to find a female that will accept me for me. So hopefully within the next couple of years I will be celebrating New Year in love.

I would like to wish everyone a happy New Year and thanks for reading and giving me the support. I’ve been blogging pretty much from the beginning and I will be sharing every step of the way with you guys.


Love you all!
Sarah
xxx





You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment