Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

Wish And Cream

By 21:23 , , , , , ,


Bonjour all!

This topic is about "Wish And Cream." It's not a rude as it sounds haha. It's a two-part post talking about the Wish App and some cream I picked up from the Body Shop.

Wish

The Wish App has been gaining popularity these last few months in the UK. I know it has been in the US at least since 2013. I thought I would check it out and see what it was about. After downloading it asking for you to set up and account and all that lah de dah stuff. It then asked you to pick what things you’re interested in, clothes (male/female), types of clothing, gadgets and home stuff... Well, everything really. Then you pick your choices, think you can pick as many as you want. The app will then post deals or items based on what you selected that you want to buy. 

All the stuff is from the east to China and Korea are the only countries I've seen, with most of the items I’ve seen on eBay, but this is better than using eBay when it comes to buying from China and Korea. I’m sure if you’ve bought from China or Korea or maybe both sizes are a pain in the ass. Correct me if I'm wrong but on eBay, you can only see the feedback on the shop as a whole? On the Wish App, you can see more stats from what people have written about that item. For example, if I wanted to buy a dress I can look at the stats if the dress is true to its size or if I need to downsize or go up a size. I can also look what people have written about the shop. Delivery seems to be cheap for clothes I've not seen a P&P for over £2. 

After looking at what the Wish App has to offer I decided to give it a go. I bought a summer dress (£4), some sunglasses (£2) and some gel eyeliner (£5). They all came within 2 weeks. The dress looks great and I've had a good few likes when I posted it on my Facebook page and other social websites I’m on, but as for the quality for £4 (on sale from £11) is low but for starting out trying to get clothes its fine, and light so you won't sweat in the summer heat... If in the UK we actually get any sun.

The sunglasses again just a start as I've never ever worn sunglasses in my life which I suppose is a bad idea. Since going out last summer and looking at what other women were wearing and friends, blogs, and shops etc. The big sunglasses are in now, so I thought I would look for some. I found the ones I wanted on the Wish App for £2 (On sale from £10). I've not been out in them yet as I've never presented as female when the sun has been out or since I got them. I've tried them on to see if they fit. Again the quality is low but why would they feel expensive at its original price? The thing is at the summer stage I'm in they're a start and I think they look great.
The dress I bought off Wish (£4)

The gel eyeliner was something I've been looking at for ages on eBay but the price was around the £10 mark, again the Wish App came to the rescue and for £5 I was never going to say no, they also come with a little brush to apply the gel with. I've not the Eyeliner yet but will post pics when I do.

I would recommend this app for everything and the app always has sales on and notifies you. I love this app and spend so much time adding clothes to my wish list. The app accepts most major debit/credit cards and my favorite PayPal. You also gain money to spend like a reward scheme and I think I have earned around £2.

And Cream

This is a bit of an update to my "Shaving" posts. Last time I spoke about it was about changing razors and two the Wilkinson Sword: Extreme 3 (female Razors) and the results was awesome but when you catch yourself boy do you. Now I've changed the shaving cream. I used to use Gillette's Fusion (men’s) which was okay but would never last me a month, and never really helped my skin too much. Now I've decided to go expensive... Or have I?









So I went to the Body Shop in town where I live, and I was with my friend where I inquired about shaving cream. I managed to get some samples of "Maca Root Shave Cream" (for men) which I then heard the saleswomen saying to my friend that the cream was great for legs. You know that twitch your brain does when something awesome just hits you? It hit me and I thought "that’s the one”. I tried the samples and it worked really worked well on my face, and still kept my face moisturized after I shaved.

When I got paid I when straight to the Body Shop and bought it, but I knew this shaving cream was for the whole of my body and I thought about taking a gamble and told her about being Bi-Gender and told her what I need the cream for and also what about moisturizing cream for after the shave. It went down a treat, she was lovely and pointed me to the best stuff, and unfortunately, I was on a strict budget so for the first visit that day, but I also got "Hemp Body Butter." The smell might not be the best but the results are awesome, and I would recommend it. It keeps your skin moisturized for a couple of days after you apply it.
Maca Root Shave Cream cost £9 

I've been using these for a month now and not used much and I use these both all over my body. They did cost a bit but I've not used much of both and I think I will get around 2/3 months out of the Shaving Cream and 2/3 months of the Body Butter which I've seen so much improvement in my skin after using both. I think regards to the Shaving cream I'm breaking even or if not saving money maybe a little but it's a saving, plus the shaving cream is worth every penny. I would like to point out everybody is different and results might not be the same as mine.

That day I couldn't help but go back to the shop and as they knew about me being Bi-Gender I bought some make-up brushes £50 and a powered foundation base which is really working well, I will do a post on them soon. I signed up to the reward scheme that they're doing and got a free cream/gel thing for my eyelid when I want a relaxing spa which should have cost around £5.


Thanks for reading.

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment