Welcome to our website !

Two genders Two Tails

This blog is undergoing some changes

Manchester’s Ari’s Angels

By 22:38 , , , , , ,


If there is one thing when I started to write this blog about my gender journey I never thought I would be writing about terrorism. I never would be writing of tragedies that happened in two cities that are close to me. I never would of thought that Manchester would be one of them.

22nd May 2017 Manchester Arena where thousands of people joined together to watch Ariana Grande perform on her ‘Dangerous Women Tour’. A concert that made many people young and old a dream night and one where they should have been talking about for many years on how great it was. That was until suicide Bomber Salman Abedi decided not just to change that but change people’s lives and futures. He decided to make an IED (Improvised Explosive Device) and let it off in the foyer.

People was waiting to pick up loved ones, people was leaving to get transport home to avoid the traffic it is just awful to hear about the events that took place. It has been announced that 22 people up to now has been killed with many injured and the list is now filling up with the names of the victims that lost their life because of this act of terror by this complete and utter disgrace of a human being.

Manchester is a place that is important to me, it holds so many memories from being the first busy place where I presented as female my true self during the day, it’s where I bought my first dress, first makeup im person. It’s where Sparkle is held (Canal Street) where I attended last year. It is mainly where I go to concerts. The Manchester Arena (formally the M.E.N and Phones 4 U Arena) is where I Watched my first concert (30 Seconds To Mars-This Is War Tour 2010)

For me a concert is more than going to be entertained it’s a celebration between you, the fans and the artist or band. Many people that went to Manchester Arena was their first concert and for many their last. This has upset me so much as concerts have the best feeling in the world, you feel proud to be a part of something, be in a screaming crowd seeing your favourite artist/bands on stage. It’s so good to join in a sing along and interact with everyone who show the same passion as you do and share something special. The feeling is out of this world.

“No one should go to a concert and worry about not getting home”

I found out a 1:30 am I woke up because I was dehydrated I got some water and went to find my phone to suddenly read about an explosion at the arena, I was straight away shocked and after reading and seeing videos I quickly broke down. I was up for almost 24 hours even attending the Vigil in Manchester. As soon as I saw the vigil was announced on TV I knew that is where I wanted to be. To pay my respect to the people that died, the people that was injured, the people that was affected, but also to show that I am not afraid just as thousands of others did. We sent our love, we sent our hugs and many of us sent our tears.


I would like to send my love to all the families that have lost their loved one’s people taken far too soon and for no reason other acts of evil. It didn’t just ruin a concert it has ruined other people’s lives, ruined what would have been a great memory. I do not want to name these people as victims but as Manchester’s Ari’s Angels

Chloe Rutherford & Liam Curry


Chloe a 17-year-old young lady and Liam Curry 19-year-old gentleman. Both so young full of life dreams and a couple. Two people that liked traveling and going to new places just like me, and they will never get the chance to do that again. I hope you both explore your new world to the fullest as much as you can even though it’s not where you should be right now. I hope you watch over your family and friends. Sleep tight #ManchesterArisAngels

Georgina Callander


18-year-old Lady the first to be identified went to Runshaw College, A lady again young not getting the chance to complete her learning path and getting the job she wants, not getting the chance at life and enjoying the freedom that it gives. She meet her Idol Back stage in 2015, meeting your idols are the best thing in the world and that chance of her not meeting Ariana again is just heart breaking. R.I.P #ManchesterArisAngels

John Atkinson

28-Year-old that was at the concert, He was leaving the concert when he was caught with the blast. A Go Fund Me page was set up for his family and with 1 hour over £1000 was donated. I’ve been unable to find any information on him but from the pictures John seemed to be the life of the party and a true gentleman. All I can say is spread that positivity the joy where you are.  #ManchesterArisAngels

Saffie Roussos

A child 8 year old, A beautiful girl with her full life ahead of her, what should have been the dream show. She attended Tarleton Community Primary School. Described as loved and had a creative flair has been brought to an end. A girl that should be talking to her class mates and friends of the dream night that she will never forget gone. I pray that she is now in a great place where her creativity can be expressed and shown. Sleep tight princess. #ManchesterArisAngels

Alison Howe and Lisa Lees
Alison, left and Lisa, right

Lisa 47 and Alison 45 went to pick their 15 year old daughters up from the concert and was waiting in the foyer in the Manchester Arena when the bomb hit. Two beautiful women wanting to make sure that their daughter got home safely taken from them. Their daughters are now safe and my condolences and thoughts are with your family. #ManchesterArisAngels

Olivia Campbell


Olivia was 15 years of age, not far off leaving high school and planning her future. A lady that was beautiful on the outside and I’m positive she was beautiful on the inside. I hope you get to party with the angles and don’t stop singing. Sleep tight. #ManchesterArisAngels

Angelika and Marcin Klis


The married couple from Poland went to pick up their daughters that went to the concert one of them was called Alex who was 20 did make an appeal on Facebook to the whereabouts of her parents. I’m so sorry for your loss. It doesn’t matter how old someone is parents will always want their children to get home safe. I hope you watch over your daughters and keep them safe. śpij dobrze #ManchesterArisAngels

Megan Hurley


Megan was one for the final people to be named of the people that lost their lives, she was just 15 years of age, another one with a full life ahead of them, her bother that was there also is injured 11. She attended Halewood Academy. A girl with a promising future now gone. Hope you continue to be awesome R.I.P Megan. #ManchesterArisAngels

Courtney Boyle and Philip Tron


Courtney Boyle 18 and Philip Tron 32. Courtney at that point where she can get out there have fun which will now never happen, Philip is a stepdad and had a great relationship with her and Courtney’s sister. Philip was described as Courtney sister as her Costa buddy. Both taken so soon, I hope you both party like their no tomorrow. Rest in Peace. #ManchesterArisAngels

Wendy Fawell


A 50-year-old lady and a mother. She was reported missing and was shared through Facebook and I imagine other social media platforms. You will be missed by many R.I.P Wendy. #ManchesterArisAngels

Elaine McIver


Elaine was an off-duty police officer that night and a night where she should be happy full of joy from watching the concert ended. I have the upmost respect for people in the services, whether it’s the Army, NHS, Police and Fire Fighters. I would like to thank you for your service and protecting the people in this country, where most people run away from danger and when you guys run towards it. I hope you keep the people safe where you are now and protect loved one R.I.P #ManchesterArisAngels

Eilidh Macleod


A lady from the Scottish Island of Barra and was 14, she attended the concert with her friend which  is still in hospital. They travelled such a long way to see a person who she loved and that is pure dedication. I’ve travelled hundreds of miles to see bands I love and the feeling of travelling all that way and get rewarded with a great show, and to see my idols is so good. But for it to end like that is truly heart breaking. Hope you get to travel and see many places and people Eilidh. R.I.P #ManchesterArisAngels

Sorrell Leczkowski


Sorrell was just 14. She was from Leeds and attended the concert with her mother and grandmother that are both in hospital. Sorrell’s grandmother has been unconscious since the blast I pray she pulls through.  My thoughts are with you all during this sad time R.I.P Sorrell #ManchesterArisAngels

Nell Jones


Another young lady aged just 14, Nell attended Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School. Head teacher Dennis Oliver broke the news. The information that I’ve seen was that Nell was popular and bright girl and the school where she attended was upset. It so sad another girl at 14 did not get home safely from a concert. R.I.P Nell #ManchesterArisAngels
Martyn Hett

Martyn was well known in Manchester and I found out on Facebook myself through a Facebook friend and former Sparkle Trustee (That was the Event Director, Stage Artist, Press and Media) Martyn was a Coronation Street super fan that had Deirdre Barlow tattooed on his ankle. His Boyfriend also was on Come Dine With Me (think he won it). Martyn described that he loved being the centre of attention and I hope that you entertain and make people happy where you are now. R.I.P Martyn #ManchesterArisAngels                                                                                                               

Michelle Kiss


Michelle 45, took her daughter Millie aged 12 to the concert. Millie’s picture touched so many hearts when she her picture was all over social media when she was being comforted by a police officer and was wearing I believe was the officers jacket. Millie is okay but has now lost her mother. I hope you grow strong Millie and Your mother Michelle watches over you and sees your achievements R.I.P Michelle #ManchesterArisAngels

Jane Tweddle-Taylor


50-years-old and a mother of three. Jane went to the arena to pick up friend’s daughter that has been confirmed as another one to have fallen on that dreadful night. Described as well-loved member of staff and will be missed. I hope you continue being kind where you are now R.I.P Jane #ManchesterArisAngels

Kelly Brewster


32 years old from Sheffield and a mother. A hero that died in the blast, she shielded her niece from the blast. Kelly went to the concert with her sister and her niece. It has been reported that Hollie has two broken legs and her sister has a broken jaw. What should have been a positive night they will never forget has now been turned to a negative one. Kelly, you gave your life for your niece you’re a hero, I hope you contain to watch over her and watch her grow. R.I.P Kelly #ManchesterArisAngels

These are the 22 Manchester Ari’s Angels. Gone but will never be forgotten, you all went to enjoy or pick up people you love up from what should have been a night of celebration which turned to death and suffering, it should be where everyone at the concert should be talking about seeing Ariana, You should be telling your parents how much of a great time you had. My heart goes out to everyone affected. Writing this post has taken me ages to write and many tears over my keyboard. It’s was a night of sarrow that should of never have happened, I hope all those linked with Salman Abedi are brought to justice and get the punishment they deserve and bring some form of closure and comfort knowing they’re not out on the street causing and plotting more destruction and sadness to us.


I would like to thank all the services and everyone that helped out at the arena, many lives have been saved. You are hero’s!

Rest in peace everyone

Britain will not fall, for we are great and glorious and pull together. Our Sprit will never die!
Thanks for reading

Sarah


xxx

All pics are from various sourses. The Pics of the Manchester’s Ari’s Angels are from the Telegraph

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment